Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Have Got to Do Better

Man oh, man I have got to do better at writing on my own blog. But I am so busy reading other blogs I ignore my own. Everyone has such neat ideas and lots of things on their site. I am a newbie obviously, and it just isn't what I want it to be, Yet!

So this is a quick post about what is happening lately, can't catch everything since the last time too much.

In my blog searching I have found the Modpodge site. A talented artist friend of mine shared the site on my facebook page. So I checked it out. Wow I can't believe what Modpodge is up to these days. Check out http://networkedblogs.com/p28689557 and see what you think. Amy hostess for the site has so many wonderful ideas. She has tags for all kinds of things you can do with Modpodge, amazing.
More later, I mean sooner than later,
Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment