Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More, more, more!

More, more, more. That seems to be the theme of my life. Everyone, wants me to do something. Do this, make that, be here, take me there, etc, the list is endless. But hold on! What about me?

Well I finally realized that all of this "stuff" is getting me down. I need to edit out some of these requests and give myself some time to chill. Only thing is how? Who gets me, or my time and who doesn't?

Kids, I am here to tell you, no one, and everyone.

Hm-m-m-m, that sounds like a cop out. But think about it. . . . . . . It is true. You see the truth is that if you say "no" or "not right now" to some of those requests, you'll find out something important.................... After the guilty feeling and the people you said no to quit whining. You'll realize that by giving yourself a break when you do say yes to a request BOTH of you will enjoy it. Just think about that, enjoying the time with them as you - - - drive them to a friends house, stop off and buy a special treat for them, make them a poster for a school project, whatever. You will enjoy the time because you chose to do it and any foul feelings will not hang over you as you do this.

Take the time to say no and relax your guilty feelings and give your full attention to those you do say "yes" to.

You'll thank yourself for it.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment