Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Start A Roll . . .


This is going to be the start of a roll where I blog more often.
I found some pictures on this computer, my new one. These are projects for last year 2008-09. As I post them I will explain.

Here I go!

As I think back to last fall, 2008, maybe I should not have started 5th grade with this project. But the results were interesting.

I showed them how to do value shading on my basic worksheet that I use each time I talk about value, then we practiced. The final project was a log cabin scene. We spent so much time working on the shading and things some students didn't have time to add background and foreground details. That was my personal complaint to myself, don't focus on one thing too much. I felt like a new teacher again, back to teaching and rusty at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment