Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bikes

Well I am struck once again by the fun I can have on Pinterest.
Today when I clicked on the bookmark Pinterest asked for me to "log on". I guess it asks once in awhile to make sure you are who the site thinks you are. Or--- ? What ever the reason, it always pops up with a bunch of pins that wouldn't necessarily be on you page. That is how I saw this picture-

Of course I had already logged in and it quickly went to my page before I could check out this pin of a bike/gate. But I wanted to see it again and get a closer look. So I searched "bike gates" and found it right away.
I didn't find out much about the gate it was just a photo, but so fun to see closer.

Then I scrolled down.

I saw this picture.








Then a little further down this one.
All totaled I found 15!
Check them out--

 All unique examples of creativity.


Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose!





Get it, Bike-Gate?
Peace-
 


No comments:

Post a Comment