Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break- Catch up time!

Wow I am surprised how long it has been since I posted last. You all know how time flies, busy, busy.
Well it is now the last day of Spring Break and I am thinking about school tomorrow. I know I have plans ready but for the life of me I can't remember what they are. I guess I will find out tomorrow! lol Nothing better than putting work out of your mind so completely that you aren't even worried about it.

Here are a few pictures of what I have been doing lately in my elementary art room. Or not in my room, as you can see.
Hope you enjoy your Spring Break as much as I did.
Peace-



Field trip to KC Symphony with K-2 grades.












Tried a lesson I saw online. Please forgive me I can't find my original source for this idea. I decided Pinterest has a major flaw when you can't go back and find what you want when you need it. *sigh*








Onomatopoeia! I have done this project for years with slight changes depending on the grade level. Always a big hit.










First grade self-portraits. So darn cute!



4th grade problem solving. "Make a 3D form that will hold a book." They got as much newspaper as they wanted, glue, etc. But only one piece of masking tape as long as the table is wide per day.

Carnegie Art Center Leavenworth Area Art Show Mar. 9-30th.

Jump Rope for Heart! We had a former jump rope competitor as our double dutch expert!
And last but not least, our "guy" wedding shower for Coach. He is on his honeymoon during Spring Break, Jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment