Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just a Few More

When this post gets published I will still have another week of school left. Now I know a lot of you don't get out until June but here in the Midwest that is late. But since construction was running late we didn't start until Sept. 7th, last fall. Between cutting inservice days, and adding time to the end of each day we made up the three weeks we needed to get our required days in for the year.

Starting about April 1st I started thinking June would never get here. Now as I write this it's finally May. My hope is it will fly by fast. But those darn kids don't want to do much this time of year. Testing is done, the weather has warned up and stayed warm and they are feeling it. Hope we can all survive each other.....

Here are a couple last shots of what we have done the last month.

1st Grade

1st Grade

3rd Grade Letters

4th grade X-Ray hands in pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment