Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly

I just ordered two pewter ornaments from Shutterfly.
My Mom sent me a picture of her, that a friend of hers took, with my Aunt Mary, “the Gabbert Girls”. It was so great I had to do something with it! I have used Shutterfly before for sharing pictures and things, but this is the first time I have ordered an ornament from them. I was having a hard time deciding what to order but I thought the ornament would be a nice memento for them. But it’s not really a Christmas gift- just a “I want to do this” gift. I didn’t tell them I was doing this, so it is a surprise. I love it. They don’t just have ornaments either.
Some of the other things I loved were the Christmas photo cards and a unique card that lets you “tell your story”. These are a little more involved than just sticking a picture on a card and sending it but it would be worth it.
See you can tell your story in words and pictures or just pictures. It’s not like you have to write a big long letter, just a few sentences or captions to tell about the year or the pictures. I really like the styles I saw some cards that fold, others don’t, cheery colors and room for large or small photos. Over all I give this a three out of four stars.



Check it out at the link below.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment