Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Checking In

Well now an update on my banner. Last I wrote I told you I was working on two banners, and how great it was going. I have tons of help.

Then I went to school Monday and saw I really had more to do then I thought. Ugh. I am still excited about it but with my schedule I don't have any extra plan time until Wednesday and Friday (judging day). I did get the photos I am using for the collage today. They look great. Color 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6 glossies. They should add a lot of punch to the final look on the dark blue background.

So tomorrow I will have to wrap up my banners and leave the finishing touches to someone else. Out of my control, but in good hands? We'll see. I am working on letting go.
When they are done and hung I will post a pic for you all to see since I am sure you can't imagine what they are looking like.
Kz

No comments:

Post a Comment