Thursday, December 20, 2012

Here are a few quick pictures I took of some lessons we have done lately.
 We talked about India and did animal projects: Tigers- 5th grade, Festival Elephants 4th grade, Peacocks 3rd grade. You may have noticed that I post "I can " statements with all of my displays this year. It is easy to do and I have gotten lots of comments like- "I never knew art had standards or objectives." Now they know.




 First grade did an awesome job on this printmaking and drawing lesson. I made it in a two day process, day one we printed the three colors for the branch by rotating three times. Then we had time to practice drawing and coloring cardinals. The second day we redrew our cardinals together, then colored and decorated with candy canes and ornaments. I was so proud of them!

Fifth grade did oil pastel poinsettias. And unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the 4th grade 3D Candy Cane drawings or 2nd grades Winter animal portraits. (Then even had hats and scarves) lol

7 comments:

  1. I replied to your comment on my blog. Hopefully there are some doable ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nice information See this keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

  3. very nice collection of blog post you have posted here thank you very much for posting such blog post.


    Party Hall Booking || Banquet Halls in Delhi || Party Halls in West Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. รีวิวเกมส์ ทดลองเล่น PG SLOT เว็บเกมออนไลน์น้องใหม่จากค่าย พีจี ค่ายเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ที่ลูกค้าทั่วโลกต่างยกย่องให้เป็นเว็บเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ตลอดการ

    ReplyDelete