Monday, June 20, 2011

Ahhhhh Summer.. . . .

I love my lazy mornings in the summer. I love staying up late to read books. I love that I don't have to get the kids up out of bed.
I love the freedom to do other things.

That's what I was feeling this morning when my daughter, youngest son and I went out to take some pictures this morning. Our small city (?) of 12,000 doesn't have a "mall" we have a "mall". An outdoor walking mall for a few blocks downtown. There used to be a street but long ago (way before my time) they closed the 4 block long section to make a beautiful place to walk and shop.
OK, now what I really wanted to share is some of the pictures we took this morning. After the orthodontist appointment, we took a slow walk down the mall. Here are a few of pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment