Monday, December 20, 2010

I Will Be Doing This Soon!

OK the title may be a little misleading, but I really an going to do this soon.
 Free Technology for Teachers has a really great site. I always read his posts. But today one of his posts really got me to thinking. I was  a Drop.io user but they have shut down. UGG! I really was enjoying using it for my college kids to do assignments. But it was a serious pain to go in and retrieve everything when they shut down.
So when Free Technology for Teachers said I might want to back up my blog I said YES! I will. I never really thought about it before my blog is just out there in cyberspace doing its little thing. But if my "blogger" host shut down what a major loss! So #1 priority is to back my blog up ASAP. Here is the address of the article. Be sure and check out his posts daily.

1 comment:

  1. Done! It was way too easy!Really it took like 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete