Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you your award.
Thank you again Phyl from There's a Dragon in my Art Room for this very nice surprise. Made my day when I saw B Art Z Elementary Art on your list!
Rule #2: Share 7 things about yourself
1) I have been married 17 years.
2) I have three kids, b/g twins 12yr. old, and a 9 yr. old boy.
3) I will start my 15th year teaching art this fall.
4) I have taught, elementary K-5, 6th Grade Center, 9-12 High School. (Everything except 7&8th)
5) My art major was photography and I still work with 4H photography kids.
6) I read A LOT! I probably read 100 books in a year. No kidding. I love it!
7) I have a weakness for sweets! Peanut Butter M&M's are my latest obsession.
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
This is the hard part because you probably already know them all and they probably have been mentioned before. Some teachers don't blog much over the summer break but keep checking, I have noticed several new posts this week.
But here we go--
Thanks again, Phyl and hats off to all the bloggers out there in our crazy world of Art Education! Enjoy!